Welcome to Doll Wonderland!

Hi everyone,

This is the first post of this new blog: Doll Wonderland, a place where I want to share with everyone my passion for fashion dolls.

I'm a male doll collector since 2017, but I have always loved dolls since I was a child. Unfortunately, as a boy, I wasn't permitted to buy dolls so I used to play with them at friends' house.

In this blog, I'm going to share with you pictures, reviews, impressions and more about the doll I already own in my collection and the new ones I buy (yes, this happens too frequently).

What I collect? My favorite dolls are Barbie by Mattel, Disney dolls (mainly by Disney Store/ ShopDisney) and Jenny, a Japanese doll by Takara (now TakaraTomy). Generally, I just buy the doll I love so I also have in my collection some different dolls like Ever After High, Monster High and others. Overall, the 95% of my collection is about Barbie, Disney and Jenny.

I hope you will enjoy the contents of my blog! You can also follow me on Instagram @Doll_Wonderland, a page where I normally post pics of my dolls.

Have a nice day.


Comments

Popular Posts