Barbie Glitter Beach (1992) doll review

Hi everyone,

Today I want to review a doll from the past. It's Barbie Glitter Beach from 1992!
I bought her in a vintage toy fair last week with other cool Barbie stuff (that I'm going to show you in future posts).







Let's take a look at her box. As you can see, the clear plastic is yellow but it's not a problem since I'm going to unbox her. The doll inside is in perfect condition.
The box is the European version, you can tell from the different languages used on it. The box is simple as it happens in all the 80s/90s basic dolls. Well, nowadays she could be a deluxe doll, given the high quality... but this is another story.
The back of the box shows a big picture of the doll with her special feature: the glitter. Little girls could use a special glitter mix included to decorate the doll or themselves. Since the doll is 27 years old, the glitter liquid is certainly expired so I prefer to throw it away.




The doll comes with the classic Barbie pink brush and the mentioned glitter cream. 



Out of the box, this Barbie is gorgeous! Her make up is flawless, her hair are long and wavy. Moreover, they are perfect and silky after all this year inside the box; this is high quality. She has the "superstar" facemold, my favorite and a classic of 80s/90s Barbie dolls.
She wears a beautiful flower bikini, a matching headband, a necklace with some stones and pretty diamond earrings. The image on the back of the box shows a darker variation of the bikini. Is it a different version or just a prototype?


 


To conclude, I immediately fell in love with this gorgeous Barbie Glitter Beach. Now I need more beach Barbies and friends!

I hope you enjoyed my little review. Please follow my blog to see more contents like this and follow me on instagram @Doll_Wonderland.

Have a nice day!


Comments

Popular Posts